Get Future Posts Direct to Your Inbox!
Receive our budget planner when you sign up.
Receive your personal organizer!
The first step in the Plan Single process is to know what you have and where it is. Consolidate everything you need in one place.
- Let’s face it. Real estate mistakes are expensive. 5% (or so) real estate commissions, land transfer taxes, lawyers, movers, new décor, let alone the cost of renovations you may do to make it your own. Regretting your move and having to move again in a short period of time isn’t just a lot of work, effort and upheaval, it can be a financial disaster. If …Read More »
- Are men more financially literate than women? Whether you are a single woman, in a committed relationship, or an advisor that works with couples, you need to listen to this episode. Hear an interview with the co-author of the book, Why Every Women Should Plan Financially to be Single, Event if She is Not, Leslie McCormick. Tune in and learn what action steps you can …Read More »
- Have you ever regretted a financial decision that was the direct result of pressure? The pressure sale is truly an art and for generations has proven to be highly effective… for the salesperson. But for the consumer trying to avoid financial regrets, remember my mother-in-law’s wise quote: “The Devil’s biggest lie is that this is your last chance”. Think about it, how many times have …Read More »
- Sometimes we truly are our own worst enemy. Have you ever made a mistake? One that you kick yourself about, it keeps you up at night and quite frankly, makes you scared of making another mistake? What about a financial mistake? Perhaps you took on too much debt or made a really bad investment. It is far too easy to beat ourselves up about what …Read More »
- Over the past couple of weeks we have been working to help you make, and keep, an effective financial New Year’s Resolution for 2020.Read More »