Get Future Posts Direct to Your Inbox!
Receive our budget planner when you sign up.
Receive your personal organizer!
The first step in the Plan Single process is to know what you have and where it is. Consolidate everything you need in one place.
- There I was, before anyone else was up, sitting on the balcony overlooking the water, enjoying my morning coffee, checking emails and following the news as is my normal routine on vacation. Just about to put the phone down, I checked the email one last time… and am I ever glad I did. There in my inbox was a notification that something had been changed …Read More »
- Your divorce settlement is finalized, you know what your support payments are, you’ve settled into your living arrangements and set your budget, time goes by and suddenly you receive notice that your former spouse intends to renegotiate support payments. Failure to recognize that support payments don’t typically go on forever and not doing anything to prepare for the day they may change or go away, …Read More »
- The biggest expense in most Canadian’s lifetime is their tax bill. In fact, it can exceed the combined costs of your mortgage, children’s education, travel and cars. As a result, it is incredibly important to manage your tax bill, not just today, but also with a view of your taxes tomorrow. You see, when couples retire, they are far better able to manage their tax …Read More »
- If you have anxiety about the performance of your investment portfolio, you are not alone. Many people wonder if they are making the most of their investments, but there is a good chance you’re in the dark about how to know if your portfolio is performing as it should. There are a lot of metrics and moving parts; and depending on who you’re talking to, …Read More »
- While managing everything jointly works for some, unity may not always be the right arrangement.Read More »