Get Future Posts Direct to Your Inbox!
Receive our budget planner when you sign up.
Receive your personal organizer!
The first step in the Plan Single process is to know what you have and where it is. Consolidate everything you need in one place.
- Working to improve women’s confidence in their finances is one of the goals of PlanSingle.com. To that end, any insights on what confidence is and how to improve it gets my attention. This year’s Special Report, 2020 Investor Research written by Julie Littlechild for the Investments & Wealth Institute, made a very astute insight for advisors about the financial confidence of their clients. The report …Read More »
- The wild fluctuations in investment markets may have thrown you off balance. The value of your investments has likely changed (in both directions) significantly in the past two months. How do you figure out if the ups and downs in your accounts are in line with what you should expect or if you should make some change? Everyone needs some form of counsel. Some have …Read More »
- Well, its starting to happen. In many places things are slowly starting to reopen, or at least talk about reopening. A lot has changed in the world around us and it will be interesting to see what in the future becomes normal. Personally, while there are lot of things I am looking forward to returning to normal, there are a number of things that I …Read More »
- Your financial plan should work for you even if your circumstances change and everyone, especially women, should have the confidence to act on that plan. That’s our mission. So we have a natural affinity for organizations like Money Smart Manitoba, a place where Manitobans can grow their financial knowledge. Leslie McCormick, the co-author of Bank On Yourself and the driving force behind the Plan Single …Read More »
- What are the circumstances that might impact your financial future? Done right, the financial planning process considers risks given your personal circumstances and risks that are common to everyone. That said, it is probably fair to say that a global pandemic virtually shutting down the global economy was not one of the circumstances you planned for when you did your financial plan or retirement income …Read More »