Get Future Posts Direct to Your Inbox!
Receive our budget planner when you sign up.
Receive your personal organizer!
The first step in the Plan Single process is to know what you have and where it is. Consolidate everything you need in one place.
- Eight percent more of income every working year in fact. TIAA, a Fortune 100 financial services organization, studied the gap in savings needed for men and women and in their Gender Retirement Gap report. They found that from graduation to retirement, for men and women to retire as equally well off as one another, men need to save 10% of their income, while women need …Read More »
- “If I’d known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.” Eubie Blake, Composer If only we knew how long we would live. How long we live is one of the critical pieces of information for retirement planning. The longer we live, the more years we need to financially plan for and the more money we need to …Read More »
- There are very few decisions in life that don’t have a financial impact, whether that impact is on your income, your expenses, your assets (what you own) or your liabilities (what you owe). Have you ever regretted a financial decision? Was that decision made based on your expectation of a short-term trend continuing into the future? Perhaps it was an investment of some sort such …Read More »
- Most women talk. Put a group of women together at a table who have never met one another before and in no time, conversation is flowing and soon, new friends are made. I host an event each year, a Ladies Tea, and the first time I held this event, except for just a few of my guests, no one knew each other. Starting with that …Read More »
- By aiming for the heart, romance scams are hugely profitable for fraudsters. It is believed that only somewhere between 5 and 15% of victims of fraud report it.Read More »